Fedora hat, wide brim hat, flat brim hat, fedora for women, stylish hat, Colorful beige Hat
100% handcrafted in Ecuador
This hat has UPF Rating 50+protection
Shape: “Helen” hat
Material: 100% Ecuadorian Wool
Brim: 3.50 in. Crown height 3.70 in
Size: Small. Circumference 52 cm or 21.5”
Details: Colorful print fabric with texture with colorful glass prong-set beading and heat sets.
Manufacture type: Handmade
Spot clean as any other delicate fabric, testing your method first in an inconspicuous area inside the hat
Apply baking soda to absorb grease stains, then gently brush off
Avoid rubbing too hard during cleaning, or the fabric may be damaged
Repair suggestions If the fabric has a crease or is fuzzy, it can be pressed with a dry iron using a medium heat setting
If you want to see more beautiful products, click here to go to my shop: https://scbyshela.com
Share your pictures with our community through our social media: IG: @scbyshelacooper
All our hats can be sent wrapped as a gift, you can also choose to send a message and we will make a personalized card. All our photos and videos are taken by ourselves
How to measure your head?
Step 1: take a measuring tape. Place the starting end of the measuring tape at the middle of your forehead.
Step 2: now while holding the starting end of the measuring tape, wrap the tape slowly around the head. Make sure you keep wrapping the tape above your ears, at the place where the hat will be resting. Join the end of the measuring tape and note down the measurements on paper.
Step 3: the last step is to refer to the table above to convert your hat size measurement
S: Inches: 21 1/8 - 21 1/2 metric 54 - 55
M: Inches: 21 7/8 - 22 1/4 metric 56 - 57
L: Inches: 22 5/8- 23 metric 58 - 59
How to care for a natural straw hat:
1. Do not get your straw hat wet! This will cause the straw to swell and lose its shape.
2. Always handle your hat by its brim. Do not pinch the crown, this will result in cracked straw.
3. Never rest your straw hat on its brim. Always turn it upside down and set it on the crown, so that the brim doesn’t flatten out.
4. To dust off, use a soft brush.
5. To remove stains, wipe with a cloth, then let it dry naturally with the brim turned up.
6. Steam it to shape if necessary.
7. Misshapen flat brim straw hats can be shaped carefully with a lukewarm - not hot - steam iron.